Post Thanks / Like

Default Screamer!!!

Aargggghh! That is all

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no x what time is wine - o'clock in your house today?

Post Thanks / Like

Usually 530.. Am on a fast day today with the 5:2 diet though! Though I have been a grumpy *** lately so I think I might see how I go and take a few days off

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post
    Usually 530.. Am on a fast day today with the 5:2 diet though! Though I have been a grumpy *** lately so I think I might see how I go and take a few days off
    I think I would x

Ive been the same x since my op I have more days when I cheat than when I am careful what I eat x

Post Thanks / Like

Lol is s o d a bad word now?! How are you feeling?

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know I will ask ds later x I had a friend over for a chat yesterday and every now n then his little voice would say 'thats a naughty word' lol x

Im ok now thanks the incision has finally healed after a bit of stitch thread worked its way out x just trying to process the next one now x its hit me that im losing all my baby making kit x not that I planned anymore but still x

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Not even chocolate and wine can help when you have a screamer the day seems to go so slow. When I get a day like this I tend to want to cry but keep telling my self 5.30 will eventually arrive. I even have to pop the screamer in a cot for 15 mins in the evening with their bottle to let them chill. Usually this settles them a lot
    Tess1981

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    I dont know I will ask ds later x I had a friend over for a chat yesterday and every now n then his little voice would say 'thats a naughty word' lol x Im ok now thanks the incision has finally healed after a bit of stitch thread worked its way out x just trying to process the next one now x its hit me that im losing all my baby making kit x not that I planned anymore but still x
    It seems final I guess though doesn't it? I assume you were having health problems so I hope you will soon feel better xxx

Lol at Ds and the bad words!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tess1981 View Post
    Not even chocolate and wine can help when you have a screamer the day seems to go so slow. When I get a day like this I tend to want to cry but keep telling my self 5.30 will eventually arrive. I even have to pop the screamer in a cot for 15 mins in the evening with their bottle to let them chill. Usually this settles them a lot
    Thanks for
    The tip!! He was good in the end, funnily enough we went out in car to toddlers and when we got there he went off and never looked back even though he had never been before lol!! I couldn't believe it cos in the house he didnt want me to leave the room even though he could see me in kitchen still! Fell asleep on way home and got him into buggy to sleep, he cried for about ten mins but then he slept for an hour and ten mins!! He doesn't sleep at home and is breastfed to sleep, rod for their own backs but what can you do, poor mite. He was like a different child in afternoon after sleeping , we took my daughters to their swimming lesson and he played happily with the other kids there and was playing happily when mum arrived!

Crying now cos he is knackered and won't go to sleep but I am determined to get him into a routine! Apparently he won't settle for mum on way home so dad is now going to collect
    This evening with mum following behind in case he needs breastfeeding ., don't know what that's all about ! Dad won't be able to pick up for half hour after mum and although they are on a day rate I hope mum will be able to keep collecting or all three mindees will be leaving at 515 which is mental enough with two at the same time.. The mums have a chat while the kids are left to run riot and one of them pushed the other one five
    Times the other day before they left!!! Grrr!

Post Thanks / Like

And... He is in the cot

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

And... He is in the cot
    Not another day of screaming ahhhhhh
    Tess1981

Post Thanks / Like

He was ok for a while but it now materialises he doesn't sleep well, he is exhausted and can't understand why I am not breastfeeding him! Why oh why do parents make rods for their own backs?! Apparently dad is gonna collect this pm with mum driving behind cos she can't settle him on way home.. Don't know how that will help, she maybe does need to breastfeed him when she picks him up before a 45 min drive!!

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I can see for all they say he self feeds he eats very little, his poo still smells like a breastfed newborn.. It's not fair on him is it?

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I can see for all they say he self feeds he eats very little, his poo still smells like a breastfed newborn.. It's not fair on him is it?
    What age is he
    Tess1981

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

He was ok for a while but it now materialises he doesn't sleep well, he is exhausted and can't understand why I am not breastfeeding him! Why oh why do parents make rods for their own backs?! Apparently dad is gonna collect this pm with mum driving behind cos she can't settle him on way home.. Don't know how that will help, she maybe does need to breastfeed him when she picks him up before a 45 min drive!!
    And are both going to drive separate cars home on a 45 min journey
    Tess1981

Post Thanks / Like

10 months never been left with anyone else .. Mum says she will come out to me but I feel that will only prolong It he will have to learn

To be fair it's only week three

Post Thanks / Like

And are both going to drive separate cars home on a 45 min journey
    Yep! But dad works near here and she doesn't but would be going home from here I guess but sure it would be quicker from work! Hope it doesn't become regular as mum told me she would be picking up everyday half an hour earlier!

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Give it another couple of weeks. How does the child drink milk now from a cup or a bottle?
    Tess1981

Post Thanks / Like

Give it another couple of weeks. How does the child drink milk now from a cup or a bottle?
    From a cup with me reasonably well but I don't feel it's enough when he isn't eating naff all!

Took him out for walk in buggy and he stopped immediately, then fell asleep , slept on when back so hope he sleeps a while, he seems to be better in afternoon when he has had a good nap.

Thanks tess you kept me sane this morning knowing you were 'on the other end of the line' .. Appreciate it xx

Post Thanks / Like

Slept an hour and 15 mins and still
    Giving out, have given him some calpol as he just seems miserable so maybe his teeth are at him too.. Have text mum and told her so she was saying she might pick him up early. It's a fine Line isn't it cos you don't want them to think that you can't cope but you have to tell them if they aren't settled ESP if you might not be able to manage it long term!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast