Aw lads just looking for a virtual hug please?!! Basically I care for six families across the week

Family one ad hoc only , one or two mornings per week, term time only don't know if will need me in sept

Family two ad hoc one or two mornings a week, not sure how long this will last

Family three have cut down from two days a week to one now mum is on maternity, will Leave Lo with me and hopes I will have space for Lo and sibling but I have it in my head I won't be able to accommodate cos it's shift 5/6 days a month

Family four, dad has been on temp renewed contract which I have accommodated and never took up the three days a week they were going To, do two days a week.. Mum is pregnant and Lo will finish end July

Family five baby number three on way, I have number two and had number one before she went to school. They are planning on moving possibly out of area so expect to lose them, however if they stay in area I will keep Lo during maternity on three days a week and get baby

Family six only stable one as far as I can see, little chap four days a week

I have been advertising as I lost a little one at Christmas one day a week, I am basically down 80 euros a week cos of this and family three dropping a day and we are struggling, I am afraid of being left with nothing since most of Them are On the move! I have seen a lot of families but can't get anything to fit., starting in July , four days a week as want to drop my Fridays due to family commitments, and working 8-530 ish. I have been worried about it and so has dh as we have had to have new clutch on car and new washing machine. Trip to rome was booked before all this and we didn't have that much to spend while there as a result. Anyway the day I left I Saw a family who signed up there and then for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday so I rang mum of family four and gave her notice .. She was in work so maybe not best handled but I wanted to give her an extra weeks notice (so she has had five weeks) and I flew out that afternoon

I then emailed confirmation to her and have had a snotty one back saying they are disappointed they are without child care with so many changes going on for Lo ., which I can understand but she did also say she understood I may have to fill the space before they wanted care to end but she hoped not .. I hoped not too but can't afford to be without business .. I also don't think they are stuck as both sets of grandparents do the other three days a week between them so I think they will manage for a few weeks. Feel
Awful hate letting people down but don't think I had a choice, dreading Tuesday now