Hi, I am reluctantly having to look for new clients for various reasons and would value your opinions.

Had a lady visit last week who needed the perfect hours, so showed her round the house and did my spiel (bit out of practice as haven't had to do it for a while) but we got on well etc. at the end of the visit she turns to me and says shes already got baby down for a nursery place and she'll probably go with the nursery!

Next lady visits, don't show her round the house but she's not sure about my location as it might be too far for her to walk etc. which is understandable, even though she knew before she came where I live!! wants 1 day a week.

Today, didn't show lady around house, nice baby, only wants place until September when she has full time place with another childminder. She said she'd like to use me, I told her I was going to see others as I'd ideally like to full the space more permanently. wants 2 days.

Got another woman coming this afternoon with a 3 yr old, who will have pre-school place in September. wants 2.5 days.

My question is, do you show prospective parents around your home, what do you talk to them about, how far do you go with what you talk about? and who would you go with? I feel none of them are going to be permanent or want the hours that I want to give...