Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: EYFS poster

Non childminder member
    Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Default EYFS poster

Hi ladies, do you know where I can get a copy of the EYFS poster. I have found websites where you can print it out but I'm looking for the actual poster. Thank you x

Simona Guest

Not really sure which EYFS poster is out ...do you mean the Ofsted poster for parents?

Non childminder member
    Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Simona, its the poster with the title Early years foundation stage principles it then has the section for unique child and positive relationships etc x

Simona Guest

Oh yes I have that but it was part of EYFS 2008: Principles into practice on one side and Themes and commitments on the other...is that the one you mean? probably not
    Have you looked on the foundation years website to see if what you need is there?

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Its out of date now anyway. They have not done one for the revised eyfs.

Non childminder member
    Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for all your replies, I'm getting so confused, first my LA tell me I can apply for FE even though I'm new to childminding and haven't had my first graded inspection yet, then they tell me that this poster is a must to put on my welcome board along with my Ofsted certificate. I feel as though a glass of wine is needed tonight lol x

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they probably mean the parent poster from ofsted, we had that drummed into us it had to be on display, along with insurance, ofsted certificate and first aid

Non childminder member
    Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Its defiantly the EYFS poster as the childcare support co-ordinator from the early childhood service came around to see how I was getting on. She even went on my laptop to show me a picture of it x

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you not get the out of date one and adjust it to reflect the changes

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahj2012 View Post
    Its defiantly the EYFS poster as the childcare support co-ordinator from the early childhood service came around to see how I was getting on. She even went on my laptop to show me a picture of it x
    Ok...are you able to contact her and ask for a link? then we can check which one she is talking about

This is the Ofsted poster...is it the same she showed you? if not then I am not sure what she is talking about because the EYFS 12 does not have one
    Ofsted | Poster for parents: childcare

Relax and take it a step at the time as it can be overwhelming when you are newly registered but...we are here to help you along
    Cheers...I do agree to that glass of wine!

Non childminder member
    Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all so much, I'm seeing her at the childminding drop in group next week so I will ask her then. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend x