My ds 5 has major problems with pooing I've posted about his issues before.
He keeps having accidents because he tries to hold it in but the medication he is on won't let him.
The dr has now decided it's a psychological problem and we are waiting for a referral.

He has been having accidents at school at least once a week since he started in reception, he's year 1 now. The school never do anything about it. They just leave him dirty all day.
Today when I picked him up as he was walking across the play ground towards me I could smell him. When I changed him he was covered from his waist all the way to his ankles. It had obviously happened this morning (he won't tell me) as it was dried to him he is so sore now. His skin is bright red I've covered him in sudo cream it looks like a severe case of nappy rash.

I'm unsure what is going to be the best way to approach this with the school. It's happened before and I went in and made it clear I wasn't happy. I told them that if he has another accident they are to call me and I will come in and clean him up if no one there is willing to do it.

I need to calm down before I do anything. Im so angry and upset