Does anyone else want a nap?!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anyone else want a nap?!

First day back and just put the 9 month old down for a nap and I feel like I could do with one! Lol
    Got 2 new starters today. The 9 month old and a 20 month old and then later I'll have a hyper 47 month old. I've also got my gym induction tonight Didn't think that through! Lol

2. Likes Maza liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw no! Yes am tired too bit of a shock to the system getting up at 7! Was only due to have two this am (and one of them only for the morning) but mum of third Lo rang to ask could I have her for the morning., was gonna go out either to playgroup or just a walk around the shops but won't be worth it if I have one walking as it's pelting down! They are all tired though and I think need to re acclimatise to each other and me so we are just having a free play morning

Hope ur day goes quickly and Los settle in well.. You Are a barge woman with two new starters in one day!! Fair play!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes please x I woke at 5.30. Thought I could come down at 6 and do some coursework but I had bern down for 5 when ds' s little voice was asking if he could join me. Guess we will both need an early night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post
    Aw no! Yes am tired too bit of a shock to the system getting up at 7! Was only due to have two this am (and one of them only for the morning) but mum of third Lo rang to ask could I have her for the morning., was gonna go out either to playgroup or just a walk around the shops but won't be worth it if I have one walking as it's pelting down! They are all tired though and I think need to re acclimatise to each other and me so we are just having a free play morning Hope ur day goes quickly and Los settle in well.. You Are a barge woman with two new starters in one day!! Fair play!
    Lol don't know why it came out barge woman was meant to say brave woman!!

6. Likes shortstuff, julie w liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol barge! I can't sleep the night before I have new ones either so last night wasn't fun! Luckily the 9 month old is still napping and the 20 month old is being good so far (fingers crossed!) I don't think I would of had 2 new starters on the same day if they were older or the same age.

Aug 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes please my dd was up half the night I finally got to sleep at 2.30 for my alarm to go off at 6.30 - not enough sleep!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear! It's always the way the night before the day back isn't it

Aug 12
    Post Thanks / Like

It does always seem that way, also throughout the holidays my own children were up by 7 each day but today I was having to drag them out of bed at 8!

May 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyjess View Post
    First day back and just put the 9 month old down for a nap and I feel like I could do with one! Lol
    Got 2 new starters today. The 9 month old and a 20 month old and then later I'll have a hyper 47 month old. I've also got my gym induction tonight Didn't think that through! Lol
    Braver than me with two new starters on the same day and first day back!

For the first time in ages I don't feel like I need a nap (which is just as well, for me) but I feel your pain. I've very much enjoyed being able to have a nap during the holidays. At least the gym induction may help you sleep better tonight?!

Mar12
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm shattered slept rubbish last night think it was worrying I wouldn't wake this morning and had a lot going on over weekend. Ive had 2 weeks off. Ds woke at 4 wide awake and it took me till 7 to get him bk to sleep then I had to wake him at 8 for school. One set of mindees were meant to arrive at 8.30 then strolled in at 9.25 not dressed or had breakfast. Everyone's out of routine and a little temperamental and its peeing down and blowing a Gail. Happy Monday everyone

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes! First day back after a long time off is hard work! Probably not helped by the fact I decided to finish off all the wine in the house ready for my health drive starting today so I'm feeling a bit fragile!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

14. Likes julie w liked this post
    Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

My first day back in over a year. Feel like a nap but mostly because everyone is napping and they are giving off sleep vibes and the house is quiet. Really not used to it.

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I could do with a nap most days to be honest lol

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm opposite ,
    I've worked through with mindees & school kiddies & today only have 2 as my own have gone back to collage & the other 2 siblings I normally have haven't come back today as mum starts back Wednesday. 11month mindee has been sleep since 8.30am & 3year old has bought few of her own Xmas toys so is playing nicely alone & occasionally asking for help etc.
    I have tomorrow off :-0 nice surprise not planned & I'm off Friday as I move into my new home :-D EEKK excited.
    wow 2012 already

Post Thanks / Like

Ah I'm so jealous! I need another day off lol and I'd like to move house too! My 2 beds getting too small.
    I hope the gym wakes me up, but knowing how unfit I am I'm lively to fall asleep or collapse lol

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I'm shattered slept rubbish last night think it was worrying I wouldn't wake this morning and had a lot going on over weekend. Ive had 2 weeks off. Ds woke at 4 wide awake and it took me till 7 to get him bk to sleep then I had to wake him at 8 for school. One set of mindees were meant to arrive at 8.30 then strolled in at 9.25 not dressed or had breakfast. Everyone's out of routine and a little temperamental and its peeing down and blowing a Gail. Happy Monday everyone
    oi oi lol that is a gale not me lol x

20. Likes sing-low liked this post
    aug 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to go to sleep. Got a lo for extra day as mum just had a baby. First day back with temper screamer is not too bad as I have another. He has only had 4 drop down on the ground and kick so far.

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Im in need of my nap now. Mindees are all gone but ds has an inset day and wants to bake! Not good with a banging headache

sept 94
    Post Thanks / Like

definitely needing one, didn't get home till 3.30 am this morning and was up by 7.00 am
    as my friend went into hospitol at 11.30am yesterday to have her baby and i had the older ones she had a little girl 9lb 14oz but mother and daughter are doing fine still in hospitol but hopefully will be home tomorrow.

cathy

Post Thanks / Like

Ah wow ruby congratulations to your friend! That's a big baby! Hope you aren't too tired.
    The 9 month old has gone now and the other two have both fallen fast asleep on me! Lol I want to join them lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast