Funny kids comments "doctors and dead people"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 201
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Funny kids comments "doctors and dead people"

My two year old mindee went home the other day and mum asked what did you do today? Mindee replied "we played doctors and dead people"!
    Mum sent me a message laughing saying "what are you teaching her"?! I replied this was definitely child led play, not adult led!

The kids had been playing doctors and saying "quick she's dying, give her the medicine" etc!

2. Likes sarah707, Maza liked this post
    Aug 201
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it comes under expressive arts and design HA HA!

May 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clairer View Post
    My two year old mindee went home the other day and mum asked what did you do today? Mindee replied "we played doctors and dead people"!
    Mum sent me a message laughing saying "what are you teaching her"?! I replied this was definitely child led play, not adult led!

The kids had been playing doctors and saying "quick she's dying, give her the medicine" etc!
    What on earth has she been watching on TV?!

Post Thanks / Like

Last week started with very new sibling of current mindee aged 3 had both for 3hrs then mum took little one quietly from toddler group so older one would not see her. Getting ready to leave group as normal with older one who asked where LO was I answered "mummy's got her" he replied " no you've lost her" not wanting him to worry all pm about me loosing her, phoned dad who reassured him she was with mummy. My hubby comes in and 3 year old announces with both hands on hips" well hubby name, Watford lost my sister! But it's ok mummy found her " just hope ofsted don't visit anytime soon!

6. Likes Rickers83, sing-low, clairer, Maza liked this post