Funny weather story
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Funny weather story

This made me chuckle this morning so thought I'd share it on this dull, windy day. This morning I opened the door to receive a parcel. I was carrying a little one. As I opened the door she stuck her head out and the wind stole her dummy!! Blew it right out of her mouth haha!! Her little face was a picture!!! Hahaha anyone else any funny stories to share?

2. Likes loocyloo, sarah707 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's funny

Twenty pounds blew out my hand once ..you've never seen me move so fast to get it back ha

Angel xxx

4. Likes loocyloo, rickysmiths, clairer, sing-low, Maza liked this post
    Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol both the dummy and the £20 note made me laugh out loud! Xx

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I the late 80s I came out of my office (we were evacuated due to the windows on the stairs blowing in) and as I came out of the doors I was blown off my feet and left clinging onto a railing as my shoes blew away down the street. I couldn't stop laughing (a bit in shock) but fortunately one of my male colleagues ran after my shoes and brought them back.

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My now husband were out with another couple when we were younger and were on Brighton pier. They closed it due to wind and we were walking off all holding hands as it was so windy when my friend who is tiny literally got blown off her feet! Thank goodness we were holding onto each other! Trouble is we found it hilarious which made it hard to try and get her back on her feet!

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We went to a friend's wedding years ago. The Reception was held on an RAF base and the weather was dreadful. We parked to go to the reception and Dad opened the hatch back for Mum and I to get our bags and our hats which were on the rear shelf disappeared over the airfield never to be seen again!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol they are all funny!!

Aug 201
    Post Thanks / Like

Not connected to wind- but I once had a dirty pair of knickers fall out of my trouser leg in B & Qs.

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clairer View Post
    Not connected to wind- but I once had a dirty pair of knickers fall out of my trouser leg in B & Qs.

That made me LOL

Could have been to do with wind

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My ex husband had a brand new whole years tax disc blown out of his hand as he opened the garage door. It was funny watching him chasing around after it.

Jan 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I was travelling along the road in the car one windy day. Further up the road from me was a big wagon but what caught my eye was two women waiting to cross absolutely falling about laughing. As I looked a little closer one of the women was holding the handle of an umbrella, just the handle! I could see further up the road the parasol of the brolly gone with the whoosh from the wagon. It was the funniest thing, one of those had to be there to see it moments

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have on film a hilarious incident. We were in Spain on a beach and my hubby got out of the sea and handed the lilo to my brother. He trotted into the sea, lay the lilo down and stood up ready to get on top of it. In that split second the wind grabbed it and blew it somersaulting away out to sea. It kept landing then taking off again. We have the whole thing on film and have put it to music on our holiday DVD. So funny.
    'It's never too late to have a happy childhood' ( Tom Robinson)