Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hyundai Trajet

Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hyundai Trajet

Does anybody have one of these and would you recommend?

I'm thinking of selling my c4 Grand Picasso as it's a bit small for my needs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atmkids View Post
    Does anybody have one of these and would you recommend?

I'm thinking of selling my c4 Grand Picasso as it's a bit small for my needs.
    I just traded mine in last April . I had it 8 years from new . I never had any problems Having driven a Nissan serena before and a Toyota versus now it was a little bulky to park I think it's the big bonnet on it maybe . There was plenty of space in it a double buggy fitted in the boot, and plenty of leg room . I like the individual seats ( serena .the three seats were divided in to 2 parts ) . We had many a lovely outing in it . Kids loved the lift up trays on back of the front seats . I have to say I love the versus more even though there's a bit less space , but I can't think of any thing against the Trajet .
    Oh husband says trajets are o longer made so maybe a prob getting parts .

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had a trajet for a while .. I liked the big seats but it had the turning circle of a bus and I found it heavy. I had to have the timing chain (???) replaced and it never drove the same again! Got rid and have had Toyota verso for 5 yrs !