I was reading this thread the other day, and today I have had an enquiry from a mum whose 3 year old has autism and she's considering taking him out of preschool as it's not suiting him. Rather than start a new thread I hope it's ok to just ask a question on this please, as it might be something related to this situation.

One of the things that I wondered was what to do about fees. I know this child already a little and know he gets one to one help at preschool which is funded. If he were to come here I'd have to seriously consider what other children were here at the same time as him. I would probably not want many other children here at the same time as him, which therefore means he's costing me more, but it feels very wrong and discriminatory to charge his parents more. It would impact on my earnings though, as I'd have to turn away other children. Or would I be able to claim the funding, as preschool currently do?

I'm going to meet with the mum for a cuppa and a chat, and will be bookmarking this thread!
Jx