Any suggestions will help. I've spent the whole weekend absolutely dreading Monday coming! I have a 18 month old new mindee (2 weeks) who is so out of control I really don't know what to do other than give notice. He arrives here at 7am and sits in high chair with his toast, cereal or fruit he kicks and screams and breakfast is flung across the room. its the same with snacks and lunch. I've tried sitting him on my lap and him sitting in a chair next to me but so far no good. The other children arrive and he is wild, constantly walking over toys, snatching toys out of their hands, pushing them.. I have to make sure that landline phone, remote control for tv, baby monitor, fruit bowl and family photos are up high as he will use toys to climb on to get to themWhen I stop him standing on my sofa to look out the window he has a meltdown and this happens at least 8 times a day. I have a safety gate between living room and kitchen and he climbs up to open the door(gate still closed) banging my kitchen door into the cupboard, so now its got a small crack in it. He has tantrums every time I stop him doing something he shouldn't and will lie on the floor, kicking and banging his head. Friday he decided to pick up some large toys and throw them across the room. One was a large toy wooden garage and if any other children were here they could of been seriously hurt. Would you keep trying or give notice? I have £109 a week for this child, can't afford to not have him but on the other hand don't know how much more I can take. Was thinking of saying I'm Not well this week so I can take a break from him lol. Ps he is like this at home too, poor mum has terrible trouble with him, shes lovely but I wonder how much she lets him get away with for a peaceful life!