Thread: Diaries

Threaded View

Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Diaries

Im looking to reformat the way I write my daily diaries. At the moment I have a A5 notepad and I just write in what we have done, nappy changes etc. but its getting too repetitive when I have 3 to do or somedays 4. I usually end up writing about a page or even more.

I want to simplify the way I write it by just having a page with shapes on. So a circle and inside it reads Today I ate:..........., and a star with: I played with...... etc, etc.

So around 7 shapes on a page covering what I ate,nappy changes,I slept, I played with, I visited, etc etc and then a box at the bottom for any further info

This way I can just jot down things instead of writing an essay

But the only way I can think of doing this is to print it off (using lots of ink) and stick it into the pages of the note book (using lots of glue)

I could really do with a pre-printed book. Ive looked on vistaprint but they only print front and back covers, not each page.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by JCrakers; 09-09-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.