Essex County coucil-on briefing sessions
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Essex County coucil-on briefing sessions

Hi, I just joined this forum yesterday as Im interested in childminding after I have my baby and I've done quite a bit of googling how to become a childminder etc etc and it says that I must go to a pre reg briefing session. Well I am in essex and Ive been looking everywhere for briefing sessions, so I emailed my essex county coucil and they emailed me this back stating this :

"Essex County Council does not run the 'Pre-registration briefings' anymore. This is currently being replaced with an Informative e-mail on how to become a childminder in Essex. "

So Im now confused, I dont go to any pre reg briefing sessions, I just DL it instead? Ive heard at the sessions thats where you get all your information packs: EYFS, Ofsted applicaiton forms, info about insurance and CRB applicaitons etc. How am I going to get all the information and right paperwork now? Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Registered Childminder since
    May 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding.
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you can access the courses you need through Pacey.

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

The e mail will sign post you to everything,remember we are here if you get stuck

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, I now know who to contact to get all the info and packs, after a long day of more googling hehe.