Just phoned PACEY to renew my membership and public liability insurance and asked about using the old NCMA contracts and if I was able to still use them.

I was told yes I could use them but ALL including PACEY contracts should be changed yearly, this was advise by their legal team as the clauses and small print may have changed and would not stand up in court. So this would mean for me as we can only use PACEY contracts buying at least 2 books of PACEY contracts per year on top of our membership cost - an extra £20. I can't help feeling sometimes that PACEY are just money making and not really there for their members. I am going to look at Morton Michel instead and consider not renewing my membership. I asked about contract reviews and said so when we have contract reviews and there are no changes we still have to change the contract anyway - makes a mockery of the system and she replied yes you do and the contract review is just about your setting not the legal side of the actual contract - HUMPH!