Registered Childminder since
    Dec 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Awaiting ins
    Non childminder member
    Trainee childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Default loving the Free Resources section

the free resourses section is fab! ive just spent the last 30 minutes printing bits off that will help me put together my own paperwork.
    there is still lots to look at but i must get on with being a mummy lol so ill be back later.

thanks to those who have shared their resources they relly will help me to get started on my own business xxx

Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

It really is an awesome area of the site...I only stumbled onto this site a few years ago so didn't help when I first started, but with all the changes in frameworks and registration I now find this site an integral part of my working life and keeping my paperwork up to date!!

Sarah x
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

jan 85
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble Beez View Post
    It really is an awesome area of the site...I only stumbled onto this site a few years ago so didn't help when I first started, but with all the changes in frameworks and registration I now find this site an integral part of my working life and keeping my paperwork up to date!!

Sarah x
    I totally agree, couldn't have coped so well with the changes if it wasn't for this and the help we all get from the people on here.
    A big Thank You to all of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble Beez View Post

Sarah x
    This is so true and whether you're just beginning your childminding journey or have been "on the road" a good many years this site is so fabulous at keeping us up to date and its members are always supportive.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Dec 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Awaiting ins
    Non childminder member
    Trainee childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is great! And its so nice to have that support when it comes to starting out.
    I found a list of things that will help get me ready. Id be at a loss without it :-) xxx
    Amanda's Little Pandas Childminding

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So pleased you are finding it helpful! I have lots more info to go in there I must get round to sending it for upload!

Have you seen this website? Looking to I am putting lots of information on it too