I am currently looking after a little girl that turned two in april and she is bulgarian and dad romanion so there is a bit of a language barrier and i just have a few concerns as the little girl is not talking very well, I am just about to do the 2 year progress check form which I have advised mum to go to her health visitor as she could give her some advice but she has trouble getting hold of her and someone has said to her they dont do that check anymore which I said I have never heard off that and that she should chase them up mum even said she had to chase up for some vacanations that she didi not know her daughter had to have, so really just want to help mum and get some information for her which i am quite happy to print off can anyone give me any advice on what I should print off for mum as I really think her daughter may she require a bit of help with a speech development but i also realise she might be a bit behind because of the 3 different languages that are spoken to her so she could be getting a bit confused, quite a difficult one really as I dont expect her to be talking really well but a bit better that what she is so I wonder if she needs to be refered to someone or is there anyone i can phone for her to help her out and also dont think mum always understands what i am saying she does speak english but think struggles with some of it thanks for help in advance.