What really grates on me is

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

How about when you are trying to wean children off dummies and they arrive with them in their mouth. You take it off them and they are fine all day but when mum gets here they cry so dummy goes straight it.
    How about the mum who says little un didn't sleep last night so we are all tired. Please don't let them sleep today.
    how about the child who arrives poorly and you are told yo just sit tgem on the couch in front of the telly all day. Oh ok I haven't got others who need to get out.
    The mother of a 15 month old who wants to potty train.
    The children who are sent without appropriate clothing.
    The parents who say I wish I could stay and chill out with you today. Chill out? CHILL OUT?
    The list is endless. ....

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yummyripples View Post
    How about when you are trying to wean children off dummies and they arrive with them in their mouth. You take it off them and they are fine all day but when mum gets here they cry so dummy goes straight it.
    How about the mum who says little un didn't sleep last night so we are all tired. Please don't let them sleep today.
    how about the child who arrives poorly and you are told yo just sit tgem on the couch in front of the telly all day. Oh ok I haven't got others who need to get out.
    The parents who say I wish I could stay and chill out with you today. Chill out? CHILL OUT?
    Oh dear haha sorry our post made me laugh

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yummyripples View Post
    The list is endless but lets keep going.....
    The parent who want you to teach their 18m old a different language
    The parent who asks you to make sure their LO chews his food
    The parent who wants you to watch his shoes, because they don't fit properly

Come on lets have some more...