me again another question
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default me again another question

So my new mum who is starting in june 3 days a week just term time then in sept the contract and mum said 3 days a week phoned mum the other day as I coukdnt text and checked with her bout sept and got the reply in sept only need two days one day at nursery where he goes now .
    What do I do/ say I don't like confitation and don't want to lose her altogether but I will he losing 100 pound a month.

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

what did you say at the time hon? I don't know how busy work is round your way but you might prefer to try to fill the other day(s) so you have her LO 2 days and someone else 3 days (if it's quiet) or (if it's very busy and you can be choosy) you could say to her she can have the 2 days, you'll try to fill them but if someone comes wanting all 3 or 5 then you'll need to give the place to them.

It all depends on what you want. I would look at it that you have filled 2 days and you can still fill the 3 days - I have always had lots of p-time children.

What I would do is call back - say you've had time to think about what she said. Tell her you are a little disappointed as you choose your contracts carefully as you have a lot of p-time children and you took this job on on the basis of 3 days per week. Then tell her whatever you decide from the above

Good luck
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

I am also full, mostly with part time placements. I would try not to worry too much as the change isnt until september.