Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  104
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered Childminder since
    june 98
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wendy1967

Well i think we all have the same breed don't we, now don't get me started. oh ok then,well my other half is just the same as the rest, i am the one to get up first kettle on, cats fed, then upstairs to get everybody up,after the sixth attempt of shouting one of them will arise. he will have a cup of tea (made by yours truly) and then go to work.I work from 7.30 til 6.00 monday to friday.my two boys are out doing something every night ,i have one night off a week oh i am so lucky.don't get me wrong if my boys are in the gym i will have a swim which i enjoy.I am the one who ferrys them everywhere.I only have the weekends to do my cleaning and food shopping,while the other half sits on the sofa watching telly all the time he's at home no help at all.He thinks childminding is easy all i do is play with them,so cannot understand why i cannot do cleaning in the day.But on the other hand if he did help me around the house,then i would have more time to talk to him,oh dear i think i will carry on as i am.hahaha..

2. Likes Bear23 liked this post
    Jan12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jillplum View Post
    I have decided that if I ever get married again I dont want a husband I want a WIFE. They are much more useful and work much harder. The only thing missing would be a sex life but I can have an affair for that
    Hehe this mad me chuckle

4. Likes chriss liked this post
    June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

you have just described my life! Are you sure you are not married to my husband???

Jan 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so lucky as my hubby will do almost anything if it needs doing. The only things that tend to be' mine' are the hoovering and washing/ironing which is fair as he does most of the gardening ( and its a big garden).He also tends to do most of the cooking and on my days off I always get breakfast in bed. No swapping for me! xx

aug 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

As I got older and never met a nice man I never married. I missed it for a while. No man or children to come home to then found put I could never have had children I gave up missing a life I hadn't had. I was a live in nanny so was always on call. Now sometimes I would like to share my life with. Then I realise I would have to share my bed, my free time and my independence!!! I read these threads and think I have a great life.

8. Likes chriss, Daisy De, Bear23 liked this post
    june 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Makes me laugh this post, they are all the same. Mine has two jobs, one of which is a carpet fitter in the eve, He leaves rolls of underlay and gripper laying about and goes off on his day job, i have to get up an hour earlier to make sure the house is safe!!. He occasionally goes to bed later than me so leaves whatever he has eaten or drunk on the living room floor or all over the kitchen. All i get is "do you know how many hours a week i work??" lol. I in his mind don't do anything but look after children so therefor i have lots of time to do anything i want. I also love my man dearly but the only way i get my point across is to tell him straight and couldn't care less if he thinks i am nagging! Clean up after yourself! If you come home early and can't do with the noise-get yourself to bed!. You want the income but not the mess/hassle so get a grip!

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone feel bad for these men?
    No, me neither lol!
    I'm sure my other half thinks I just sit and play jigsaws all day, with the occasional nappy change. He actually said to me last week, why didn't you mop the floor, you've been at home all day?
    Mop the floor?! Are you forgetting about the 4 kids I had running around from 7am til 6pm. I nearly threw a cup i was holding at him, til I realised it was my favourite one and I'd miss it
    I'd love to swap jobs with him for a week, he'd be in tears after a few hours xx

Sep 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

you're all being terribly unfair to us men .............

I'll get me coat!

12. Likes kellyskidz! liked this post
    Oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sending a hug to all us hard-done by ladies...

Hi, I just had to post a reply hug for you.

My old mum used to always tell me to put off matrimony as long as I could, as she said it was "just a licence to look after some woman's lazy son... and if I didn't believe her, just to look at my four older brothers".

When my OH is being useless, I shove him out the door with an instruction not to come back unless it's to bring me flowers and chocolates, as they're cheaper than a divorce!

If that fails, do the holiday thing, as one of the above poster said. I love that idea!!!

Big hugs,

L

Non childminder member
    Carer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Scrubbit View Post
    I'm so lucky as my hubby will do almost anything if it needs doing. The only things that tend to be' mine' are the hoovering and washing/ironing which is fair as he does most of the gardening ( and its a big garden).He also tends to do most of the cooking and on my days off I always get breakfast in bed. No swapping for me! xx
    Lucky you:-)

I'm in a relatively new relationship but my garden is starting to look fab, at weekends he cooks breakfast and cooks me the odd meal in the week. Does dishwasher so I can't complain.

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I met a new man 2months ago after being alone for 6 yrs. It's nice to have someone part time lol. Not sure i could cope with man here while i'm working as I have good routine with children then enjoy lots of 'ME TIME' in evenings and at weekends

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234