Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: mmr

Registered Childminder since
    oct 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default mmr

Mindee had mmr booster last week whilst I was on holiday, she's been unwell with me all week sleepy grumpy, tearful mum not bothered poor child. Today she's come out in rash so only confirms to me its the mmr jab, she's had calpol 3 days now. If she was my child I would want her home with me what's the matter with some parents I can't understand it :-(

Post Thanks / Like

Think if she was mine she would be back at doctors too! Poor mite mum not being bothered .,, I know to some extent it's normal but that doesn't make it ok for her not to keep her home.! Hope Lo improves soon.!

aug 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would not expect a reaction to last that long. I would have sent her home and said not to come back until doctor has said they are ok. I have done this and parents thought I was stupid. So pleased when parents left.

oct 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually its 7 - 10 reactions can occur so within limits really, I just found it sad that mum couldn't be with her, we are all different I spose