help with del computer please
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default help with del computer please

i had almost completed my accounts for last year using the very helpful spreadsheet provided on here, but when I have gone to put in March figures to finalise, I cannot find my accounts. I have a Dell laptop and I know I had saved it !! when I enter anthing in the search box where it says search programmes and files it only finds programmes !! its so annoying it wont bring anything up !! anyone have any ideas please I really dont want to have to do them all again

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

have you checked your backup? When you search in your run box have you put in the file name or the programme name?
    Debbie

Apr 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You may have already tried this but what about looking up 'recent docs' via start menu??

Or open 'documents' and search by date modified and search back to a date you last updated the doc?

Post Thanks / Like

I would check "download folder" my computer has a habit of sending most my stuff there!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks folks, have tried all of them ( still no files, looks llike i'm gonna have to do it all again x