Large outdoor play equipment that can be used in different ways...
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 12
    Non childminder member
    Please select
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kel1983 View Post
    Thats harsh. Our Ofsted inspector didn't even go outdoors or even in the kitchen or bathroom in fact. She placed an area to improve on our report but this was only because we had mentioned this was an area to improve on She couldn't think of anything else.
    Thank you all so much for your supportive comments and great ideas - I now feel alot more positive about things. It's time I 'manned up' and just got on with it I think! Thanks Leeloo1 - I plastered it with no-nails and put a rug over it (the ripped vinyl!)but I have ordered some sticky back velcro as my children are having a lovely time as I type doing skids across the floor on the rug!!!Luckily I'm only working term-time so I've got a couple of weeks to get things sorted!

sep 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD!
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the only things I have in my garden are a trampoline ( that needs a replacement net) and a slide!!! :/

sep 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD!
    Post Thanks / Like

And what if your not lucky enough to have a large garden, or lots of money to buy all this stuff??? I'm confused by this as I'm sure I've read somewhere that you can mind from a flat with no garden, I think this inspector has been very hard on you!! You have tons of stuff!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12