Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 97
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just had perspective family come!!!!

Oh my! The mum kept belching, the kids aged 3,6,8 ran around the house pulling things out of cupboards, they shouted, swore and answered back, mum couldnt believe how many activities we do, said her last childminder just sat them in front of the telly! Have told them to go away and have a think about what I offered, no plans on taking these on.

2. Likes kellyskidz! liked this post
    Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

They sound delightful

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

They sound like a lovely bunch
    But aren't all your spaces gone now

xxxx

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

what a lovley sounding family lol
    seriously though do you think they might be different with a few boundries in place? 3 children is a good income could you offer them a trial period and tell mum you noticed they were a lively bunch and that you run a tight ship and will put boundries in place for them and could she also do this at home to help them settle in? make it sound like its benifcal for them .
    I had a 2yrold come with his mum and his behvioiur was hureendous, 2 other childminders turned him away due to the behaviour during visits, I took him on and he settled in and within a week his behavour was so different, he changed as soon as mum turned up but I got round this by having him ready and shoving him out the door when she arrived.

6. Likes phoenix2010 liked this post
    Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

they do sound a deliteful family, but like Mushpea said you could take them on a trial period, they may be different if moms not there.
    Cath

aug 05
    Post Thanks / Like

is it for all 3 children, Id be tempted to say that i had a place for the 3 yr old but not the older ones , after school club might be best suited to them if one is available

might seem mean , but in my experience an unruly 3 yr old is alot easier to manage than older children

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd be wary about taking on three siblings with behaviour like this as they will bounce off each other. Siblings are always harder anyway simply because they are so familiar with each other.

Feb 97
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for replys, have chatted with family and have decided to give this one a miss.

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Blue bear is right. Taking on 3 from the same family will be a mega challenge. Maybe if you're up for a challenge take the 3 year old, but advice you have behaviour policy in place etc etc