Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default suggestions for loose parts storage please

normally my odds and ends and loose parts come out every now and then but i want to make them a permanent part of the play room,at the moment they are in small boxes or baskets around the outside of the room but its obviously taking up space so i want to put them in a storage unit but one that children can see in to and be able to access, I have a plastic 3 tier unit which has people, animals and veichals on and wonded wether to get another one of those but before I do what suggestions do you all have? bearing in mind money is tight at the moment

Feb 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought plastic storage units and I also bought a long plank of wood from B&Q and made it into loads of shelves

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

my local children's centre put all their small parts in draw string bags, with a laminated picture of what's inside tied to the draw string. I'm thinking of nicking their idea....then all the draw string bags can be chucked into a big box or basket all together.