Feel vey unappritiated
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    may 04
    Post Thanks / Like

I was shocked this week when 2 of my mindees (siblings) pushed a bottle bag into my hands at 7:30 am. I thought how lovely a bottle of wine! On closer inspection Smirnoff vodka...... They must think I need it! Lol x

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

4 yr mindee & mum turned up today with some homemade chocs mindee said 'loocyloo, its a very useful pot as well, you can keep special things for sticking in it'

how well she knows me ! i have endless pots with things in to stick on artwork !!!

3. Likes lynncjt, mum24 liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silvermist View Post
    I always give my postman a christmas card with £5 inside. We live on a hill and he has to either climb our garden steps or walk up our long drive, lugging all my parcels( im always buying stuff off amazon!)etc. I think its important to show you appreciate it. x
    I give both my milkman and postman a £10 tip as they really do a good job and get to me come rain or shine x
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

july 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCrakers View Post
    Don't let it worry you..

I didn't get anything off my family that have been attending 14m. I bought both their children presents even though one only comes in school hols.
    Some people don't think about it, others can't afford it. Xmas is a very expensive time

I got a small length of red string from my full time mindee last year....still not been able to get my head around that one....

july 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    4 yr mindee & mum turned up today with some homemade chocs mindee said 'loocyloo, its a very useful pot as well, you can keep special things for sticking in it'

how well she knows me ! i have endless pots with things in to stick on artwork !!!

oh just like me, I can't throw anything away because i might be able to use it.....if I go to family or friends they all ask me now before they put anything in the bin and I come home with carrier bags of their rubbish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12