Thread: my new playroom

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candy apple View Post
    that is very nice. i think i need to sort mine out if we are supposed to have playroom like that. I just have lot of toy in boxes and a few pictures up.
    i don't think we're meant to, i've just finally had the chance to have a playroom how i want it! AND have room to play in it! plus, my own children are older and so don't actually play in there ( much ) themselves, unlike when they were younger!

Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    it was the back half of the garage. Dh put a retaining wall up and the other half houses my carseat & buggy collection

i acces it either through the garage door !!! ( and then a normal door. DH has put something on the edges of the door to keep the drafts out ) or through my kitchen, which where we eat & do messy play and also immediately access the door to the garden.
    Going to take the plunge and do my playroom properly - we considered when we converted it putting a door through the understairs cupboard into the converted garage/playroom but didn't because it meant moving a gas pipe, going to re-do it in the new year. I do have a retaining insulated wall between existing garage (bit left) with bolted door in - and floor is insulated but still very cold out there - need to put curtain over door, also mine is only plasterboarded and painted - not plastered. We also need to put lots more storage in the porch as I will be loosing my understairs cupboard so need to re-home coats, small chest freezer etc - going to look into installing a sliding door storage system. If I don't use the playroom after all this - my oh will kill me!

3. Likes loocyloo liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123