Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2yr progress check

Hi, could someone please help me find a recent thread about writing one up, I've tried searching but I'm still new to all of this and am not having much luck I've just finished my first one and would like to compare mine with theirs to see if I'm on the right track before finally giving it to the parents , thanks soooooo very much for any help you can offer xxx

June86
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look in free resources section there is a document EYFS progress check age 2-3yrs this explains how to fill one in also in the EYFS section of the general forum click on EYFS general there are a couple of threads which you may find helpful.

Jan 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your quick reply I've looked at them and did find them a big help,but somebody posted an outline of how they set theirs out and the type of info they included, but thanks once again I'm just trying to get it done today as I'm not ' working' xx