Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yeah!!! I'm getting a conservatery

After years of wanting a conservatery I'm finally getting one, just waiting for planning permission and then more room for lo's to play messy

Can't wait to get storage and little table and chairs for it any suggestions please
    Cath

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love my conservatory! I know you will enjoy it!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooooo lucky you!

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations. Get yourself down to ikea for tables and everything else, beware you will spend loads.

Sept 12
    Post Thanks / Like

So jealous!! Would live a conservatory for a playroom & have got the space but not the cash

May 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have got one, its fantastic to have extra room.... you will love it too!!! Calling conservatory .........wont be any longer if have children playing there you will have to rename into PLAY ROOM my dear....

Ikea do nice furnitures, B&Q or Home-base...

Apr 11
    Post Thanks / Like

How lovely, I'm sure it'll make a real difference to you all. I would absolutely love a conservatory/play room.

Ikea do lovely chairs and table sets. We've got 4 wooden chairs, think they were a fiver each, and a little wooden red table that I think was £20 but there are lots of lovely sets around.

Feb 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I can understand your excitement, It will change the way you childmind for sure, more space,extra storage space, your lounge back etc. I bet you can't wait and can visulise how your going to use it already

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for all your replys I can't wait
    Cath

sept 90
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny enough i was talking to another childminder friend of mine today about the very same thing!! I had a quick look on the internet but not sure how to go about it really. If you dont mind me asking, roughly how much do you think it would cost and what size? we have a problem in as much there is draining in the garden where it would be sited?

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by primula View Post
    Funny enough i was talking to another childminder friend of mine today about the very same thing!! I had a quick look on the internet but not sure how to go about it really. If you dont mind me asking, roughly how much do you think it would cost and what size? we have a problem in as much there is draining in the garden where it would be sited?
    We have inspection chamber in corner of our garden so having to angle the end to go round it, we are having a 6m x 4m right across the back of the house so need planning permission so all together its going to cost about 11 thousand, if you say it quick it doesn't hurt the pocket, but it will be well worth it. Get a few quotes off local builders and ask about previous jobs they have done, our builder has done one of my mindees extention and another cm friend of mine conservatory. Hope this help
    Cath

Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats a good size, lucky you!!! I am in the same position as MrsP2C got the space, just not got the pennies

I am sure you and the children will love it and kitting it out will be great fun!!! Will be looking forward to piccies