Omg a huge purchase
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Omg a huge purchase

Just ordered a brand new double nipper from tesco direct bargain price I think £274.99 considering price they going for on eBay.
    Been watching and bidding on loads but I'm running out of time so just took the plunge...it's a lot of money but it's an investment as have 2 littlies in 11days time as a new one joins my team

Please tell me I've done the right thing. It was actually hubby's idea As he fed up of me moaning about not having a double when new littlie starts

I am going to 2 jack n Jill markets at weekend to see if I can pick up 1 as a better used bargain and if I can I will send new one back but if I don't I will enjoy my bran new limited edition raspberry one knowing it's history and that it will keep its value more or less if I decide to sell

O....do I just put the full amount in my accounts as expenses or do I do the other thing can't remember what's called
    XX Jill XX

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I got my new double nipper from their own website and paid £185 for it - supposed to be factory seconds but absolutely nothing wrong with it

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You will not regret it. Yes they are expensive but so worth it. Best double I've ever had (and I've had a few ). I'm now looking for a new single as I don't need my double at the moment but will have a little 12mth old starting next month. I will probably get a Nipper single.

xxx

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CH1957 View Post
    I got my new double nipper from their own website and paid £185 for it - supposed to be factory seconds but absolutely nothing wrong with it
    Ah I looked here but there was nothing in stock sadly
    XX Jill XX

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a fab buy and you will enjoy pushing it. It will last so hopefully the money will be worth it

June86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You will love it, just think how good you will look when you are out for a walk.

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonjill View Post
    Ah I looked here but there was nothing in stock sadly
    Thats a shame. I agree with the others, its a dream to push, much better than my Phil &Teds. Only problem Ive found is the seats are quite laid back so slightly older children need propping up if they are not ready for a sleep.

I want to get the single soon - once I can justify the cost!

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CH1957 View Post
    Thats a shame. I agree with the others, its a dream to push, much better than my Phil &Teds. Only problem Ive found is the seats are quite laid back so slightly older children need propping up if they are not ready for a sleep.

I want to get the single soon - once I can justify the cost!
    I have heard this about the seats my Quinny buzz is bit like that when facing towards me so used to it. The v2 nippers seats are much improved and more upright!
    XX Jill XX

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the raspberry one from. Tesco with the double up vouchers so £ 135 worth of vouchers and paid £4 myself. Well worth it and as you say will be able to sell in on via e bay when no longer needed.
    It's fab to push easier then phil and ted and little ones sleep beautifully in it but I can't get used to the width so alternate between the two depending what I'm doing (was supposed to sell p&t to pay for nipper)

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay yippee

Got my double nipper kept it in box until I went to the second hand sale to see if I could find a used cheaper grubby one but alas no......

So I will just hav to keep my shiny new one..loving the colour and so light to use can't wait to use it next week
    XX Jill XX

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

i bought mine 200 second hand and i would do it all over again!!!!

i love it.

just bought new tyres after 18months but it's already 4yrs old and it's a pleasure to push.

it doesn't fit through my door ( 4mm too large!!) BUT i put handle on my hip, unclip tthe wheel, get indoor and clip wheel back on!! seriously it's really easy to do even with kids asleep in buggy!!

in my Zafira i have to remove all wheels to fit it in with all seats up it takes seconds!!

my only down side i think it's the seats are a bit too lay back and some children try to sit straighter when awake and to be picky the rain cover is a bit tight

but that's it best buggy by far and i'm oging to buy a single....because i want to LOL

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i been looking at the nippers too. will have a look on tesco site later. thanks
    Sarah xxxxx