Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My Closing Down Sale - List of Items for Sale

Hi

I am selling off a load of childminding equipment for when I close. I have tried to upload photo's but it keeps failing so if you are interested, please pm me and I can email you the full list which shows photos.

I am based in Farnborough Hampshire, I am willing to post items, (let me know and I can give a postage cost) but some are fairly bulky.

Items for sale:

- Little Tikes Magical Doorbell Playhouse - a really pretty pitched roof playhouse with red shutter windows. Doorbell works on and off (maybe a battery issue - I have never investigated (happy for it not to work!!) - we do still have the phone for inside the house. Cost: £60.00 SOLD

- Clairbois Toddlers Climbing Frame with slide - chunky good climbing frame - ladder goes up to wide platform with red slide coming down. One screw missing (handy husband could possibly find a replacement large thread screw). Cost: £30.00

- In Step Nipper Double Buggy - blue - much used and loved - no longer shiny and new but still have plenty of practical years left in it. I bought it as i needed something that could handle terrain - Cost: £25.00 (reflects used condition)SOLD

- Fisher Price "Little People" train track set - track set with surrounding attachments and three trains with people. Makes noise. Cost : £10.00

- Large collection of Early Years toys - electronic phones, boards, shape sorters, rattles, musical toys, soft toys etc. Over 25 good quality items : Cost £15.00

- Full length messy play body suits - I have 3 red suits for messy play or messy eaters -2 x 2-3 yrs and 1x 3-4 yrs. Each comes with its own drawstring bag. Cost: £9.00 for all three.SOLD

-a really good sturdy, solid, Chico babies seat (cost £100 new) – buttons at side adjust it so it lies flat (and can rock) for daytime napping, or can be adjusted to various positions between slanted and sitting upright – covered in a removable thick material and washes really well – babies can see what is going on around them from a position of safety and can even be fed in here before they are able to sit in a high chair. Cost : £15

- Blue Mother care travel cot – small 50p size hole in net side that could be darned – not sure if I still have the carry bag for this one. Cost : £5.00

- 2 x lindham stair gates, one is only 2 months old (bought for £25.00) so will sell for £15, the other is older and has some marks on it so will sell for £5.00

- ELC wooden knights castle with assortment of knights and horses. We meant to paint this but never got round to it – holiday project???? Completely comes apart but will leave it constructed until sale so that you know how it fits together. Cost: £15.00 for castle and knights (some foot knigths and some on horses)

- 2 x Britax Booster Seats with backs for extra security. Cost: £10.00 each.

- Maxi Cosi car seat. The cover on this is a little worn and faded now but this is a really sturdy, reliable and comfortable car seat. Cost : £20.00

- Little Tikes Country Kitchen – well played with, suitable for outside or in. Loved this as it fits flat against wall and is long enough for 3 little ones to play along. Comes with our box of kitchen accessories shown (although as we sort out more toy boxes I am sure this pile will grow). Again this is well played with and has some damage ( faded stickers, one window missing in the washing machine door. Cost: £25.00 (reflects worn but functional condition)

- Large Material "My Calendar" with Velcro pieces for dates, days, months, weather and season. The years are however now out of date (somebody creative can always stitch new ones ????). Cost: £6.00

- Little Tikes Shop and Play Market – interactive toy where food is swiped and games can be played to identify food, colours and numbers. Really good fun and educational. This is really good and was only bought 4 months ago for £30.00 .Cost: £10.00

- The most favourite toy in my playroom for under 3's are my two musical books - best toy M&S every made – one of nursery rhymes with flashing buttons and the other a piano book with different style songs (classical, country western etc) depending on the page turned. Cost: £8.00 for both.

- Set of 5 large Bob the Builder Cars – do not talk. In good condition despite not talking and great for Bob the Builder fans. Cost: £10.00 for all 5

- Collection of Duplo lego (includes a racing track with cars and people ) and Octogons - £10.00

Please pm me if you would like list with photos'.

Thanks

Nicola
    Last edited by CCJD; 24-08-2009 at 07:21 PM.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My Closing Down Sale - List of Items for Sale

hello
    do u still have the stair gates and duplo blocks
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Do you still have your calender and are you able to post it?

Thanks Jennie

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi CCJD,

Just wondered if you still have the Little Tikes shop and play market? If you do, is it able to be posted or too big?

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are you for collection - please pm me
    Debbie

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

hi im am interested in the wooden castle is this item to big to post?

Jan 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all - sorry have not replied to these - am out in the big wide world of working for the County Council now and have not had 5 mins before coming in from work and collapsing in a deep sleep.

Sale is now closed - as I am out of the house all day, I dont have time to post or for people to collect - sorry should have put a notice on here on Sunday to that effect.

Thanks for your interest

July 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi do you still have Fisher Price "Little People" train track set - track set with surrounding attachments and three trains with people. Makes noise. Cost : £10.00
    and how much would it be to post to Derby?

Cheers