Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Easy X Rider buggy board for sale + other things

Due to giving up childminding I am selling off my last remaining things.
    I am based in Woodley, nr Reading, Berks.

Easy X Rider buggy board - I used it on my double Out n About Nipper. Really easy to put on and take off as needed. Only used for a short period but very successfully with a 2yr old. Looking for £40 (sorry cannot post so collection only)

2 x Kiddy Infinity Pro car seats. These are ideal if you have a child who tries to undo the seatbelt or car seat clips. I have used these car seats successfully with different children, they seem to love being in them. Obviously they have not been involved in any accidents etc. Looking for £20 each.

Baby Jogger City Mini - single pushchair.
    The fold on this pushchair is fantastic - so easy. It has a great hood also - very big.
    Pushchair is in Red and Black and comes with the Baby Jogger red footmuff and shopping basket underneath. Looking for £50.

Please contact me for further information or pics etc.

Penny xx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Would have been interested in the easy x rider seat but just checked and you're 80 miles from me, so a bit too far. I wonder how much it would be to send by courier rather than in the post?