Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Happyland and lots of other toys for sale

Hi all,

I have a ridiculous amount of happyland toys and other toys which I need to sell as I need more storage space.
    I think to say I became obsessed with buying happyland a few years back would be polite and as a result I now have duplicates of lots of things (sadly even triplicates of some things) but now my own 4 children are a little older I don't need all of them for the childminding and so have decided I need to sell some as they are taking valuable much needed storage space (due to my inability to buy just 1 of anything!!!). I also have lots of other toys too & some craft resources that I want to sell as I really do have far too much!!! I'm not giving up the childminding just need to reduce some of my resources.
    Would anyone be interested in any and if so what are you after? I will list some with photos when I get more than 5 mins but just wanted to see if it was worth putting them on here before ebay. I'm in Birmingham so people can collect or I could get prices for postage.

Thanks, Karen x

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I'd be interested in some happy land stuff and possibly a few crafts as I'm always needing those!

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm.ooking for happy land people

OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybeaa View Post
    Hi I'd be interested in some happy land stuff and possibly a few crafts as I'm always needing those!
    Happyland...are you after anything particular? That may be a bit quicker than you waiting for me to put them on, lol.

K x

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would go to the ELC website and link the page to your thread on here and then just put on prices - that way you don't hav to photograph everything

I imagine there would be a lot of interest
    Debbie

6. Likes KAZBAZ55 liked this post
    OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbox Childcare View Post
    I would go to the ELC website and link the page to your thread on here and then just put on prices - that way you don't hav to photograph everything

I imagine there would be a lot of interest
    Ohhh you clever girlie!!! ........how do I link it???
    Very technical me!!!! x

OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I also have lots of happyland animals & people for sale.

K x

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KAZBAZ55 View Post
    Happyland...are you after anything particular? That may be a bit quicker than you waiting for me to put them on, lol. K x
    I only have the farm and the tea room so anything other than that! Obviously I can't get them all as don't have a great deal to spend but a couple of things would be great!

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happyland...are you after anything particular? That may be a bit quicker than you waiting for me to put them on, lol.

K x
    I would be interested in any of the ' fairy' type items please.

Thanks

OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybeaa View Post
    I only have the farm and the tea room so anything other than that! Obviously I can't get them all as don't have a great deal to spend but a couple of things would be great!
    Ok no problem, ideally is there anything you would like.....I have doctors, vets, post office, police station, school (think I have the small one & the large one), fairground, ferris wheel, train station, fairy toadstool, large houses, castle, farm,greengrocers, florist, rocket,tearoom, bakery, hospital (think I have a spare one), emergency vehicles & lots of other vehicles, lots of people & animals, camping set, church....sorry I'm not at home sorry trying to remember off the top of my head!!! May be other stuff too but need to go through all my boxes to double check.

K x

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok no problem, ideally is there anything you would like.....I have doctors, vets, post office, police station, school (think I have the small one & the large one), fairground, ferris wheel, train station, fairy toadstool, large houses, castle, farm,greengrocers, florist, rocket,tearoom, bakery, hospital (think I have a spare one), emergency vehicles & lots of other vehicles, lots of people & animals, camping set, church....sorry I'm not at home sorry trying to remember off the top of my head!!! May be other stuff too but need to go through all my boxes to double check. K x
    Wow that's lots, no wonder you were running out of room lol! I'd be interested in the doctors, school and perhaps the fairground. Do you have any idea yet of how much you'll be selling them for? As this might influence how many I get!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just starting up so I also am interested, I'm in Nottingham so will need to factor in postage. I'd be interested in the town type items and possibly the vehicles x

Post Thanks / Like

Also the camping set and people x

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok no problem, ideally is there anything you would like.....I have doctors, vets, post office, police station, school (think I have the small one & the large one), fairground, ferris wheel, train station, fairy toadstool, large houses, castle, farm,greengrocers, florist, rocket,tearoom, bakery, hospital (think I have a spare one), emergency vehicles & lots of other vehicles, lots of people & animals, camping set, church....sorry I'm not at home sorry trying to remember off the top of my head!!! May be other stuff too but need to go through all my boxes to double check.

K x
    I would be very interested in a lot of the above. If you could price up for courier/postage and prices that would be great.

thanks

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Go into the happyland page of elc and copy the link in the bar at the top and paste it into the forum page
    Debbie

OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi so sorry ran out of time today as about to leave for a very well earned girlies night out but I promise I will put prices etc on here tomorrow.
    Thank you everyone for your interest Kx

sept 93
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there I would be interested in any of the happy land thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! I would be interested too, I can collect :-)

OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi....ok I haven't finished sorting out yet and if I find anything else I will add them later but happyland so far....

Small buildings all with 2 people £7 each (all with noises)
    I have Post Office, Vets Surgery, Doctors Surgery, Mr Buns Bakery, Pink cakes & sweets/tearooms, Small School, Station (no train/track it sits on small base plate incl)

Large buildings with 2 people £10 each (all have lots of noises & buttons to press)
    Large cottage, Large school, Town house, Hospital, Farm (with person & 2 animals).

Space rocket (with 2 spacemen) £8
    3 piece fairground £8
    Ferris wheel £7
    Greengrocer stall & green grocer £3.50
    Flower stall & florist £3.50

Vehicles £1 each
    Small train (has 3 sections each seats 1 person) £2
    People: if specfic £1.25 or 7 for £5 (non specific but no duplicates)
    Telephone £1
    Clock tower £1
    Animals (some are happyland some are fisherprice I think!!) £1 each

I currently have no idea on postage, tomorrow i can take some to the post office & get an idea of the postage for whoever is interested.
    I have also got lots of other toys, books, some craft etc which I am selling but I am going to put those onto a separate thread when I get 5 mins but if anyone is after anything specific please just ask even if I haven't listed them yet.

Thanks again everyone for looking,
    Please inbox me if you would rather than posting on the thread. Karen x
    Forgot to add some of the houses come with an accesory for example a post box with the post office, cakes with the bakery, kennel with the vets, chairs & chalkboard with the large school. Also if you want a couple of items feel free to make me an offer by inboxing me and I will see what I can do..
    Last edited by KAZBAZ55; 26-01-2014 at 12:18 PM.

OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Meant to say that if anyone wants to collect to save postage costs, I'm in Birmingham B76.

x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast