Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default For Sale Hauck Duett Pushchair

I am selling my Hauck Duett if anyone is interested?

I am after £100 ono.

It is a versatile pushchair that you can have either as a pram or seat facing you or facing out - this is one seat that you adjust with clips to turn it from pram to seat and also a second seat to go at the bottom which lies almost flat. It has a rain cover which you can use on either the single or double. It has a large basket underneath - perfect for popping book bags and lunch bags in whilst still having space for little ones feet! I have put a buggy board on too with the extender kit and works fine- although not selling that I thought that might be useful info! It has an adjustable handle which does show signs of wear and tear - a slight gauge on one side. It also shows wear on the wheels - scratches on the sides and indented a bit from use. The fabric and actual metal and the basket all near enough perfect - no marks etc.

Collection from Hurst Green, Surrey near junction 6 of M25. If you want it to be couriered I would wrap in some bubble wrap and black sacks. I don't know exactly the cost but it would be around £25? I have the instruction manual.

I have photos but it is saying the files are too large but happy to email them if you want to see - let me know.

Any questions please ask.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hiya

[QUOTE=samb;1270149]I am selling my Hauck Duett if anyone is interested?

I am after £100 ono.

Hiya. Do you still have the pram for sale?

Registered Childminder since
    July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah no really sorry- I should have updated. Sold within a few days x