Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jun 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ABC Adventure Buggy Twin Model

ABC Adventure Buggy Company Twin pushchair. Can be easily converted to a triple buggy (& back to a double) with the additional seat accessory & adapter bar available from the manufacturer (have imported accessories myself & they are quick & easy to deal with). Comes with wind/rain visor and apron to keep babies warm and dry and under seat storage bag/rucksack. Selling as I'm now using the ABC single model more than this one. Very sturdy & robust with usual wear and tear, approx 4 years old. Looking for £200 ono. I'm near J29 of the M25 in Essex

Post Thanks / Like

Default ABC Adventure Buggy Twin Buggy

Quote Originally Posted by acorns View Post
    ABC Adventure Buggy Company Twin pushchair. Can be easily converted to a triple buggy (& back to a double) with the additional seat accessory & adapter bar available from the manufacturer (have imported accessories myself & they are quick & easy to deal with). Comes with wind/rain visor and apron to keep babies warm and dry and under seat storage bag/rucksack. Selling as I'm now using the ABC single model more than this one. Very sturdy & robust with usual wear and tear, approx 4 years old. Looking for £200 ono. I'm near J29 of the M25 in Essex
    Hi There

Is this buggy still available please?

Thanks

Susie

Registered Childminder since
    jun 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry, it's been sold