CAN'T be MISSED  - FREEBIE
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  51
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I can strongly recommend chocolate mousse. Load up your spoon, aim & flick...very messy, but so satisfying when you hit them when they're not expecting it
    oh Mouse.. that has really tickled my fancy that! rofl

coffee-time Guest

forget teenagers that actually sounds like my husband!!

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCrakers View Post
    Ive always slammed doors

My Dad took my bedroom door off when I was a teenager...'If you slam that door one more time I'm taking it off' So he did

Now I still slam doors if dh annoys me and Ive been known to throw things at him if he really winds me up (he's got the knack of winding me up and when I get cross, he laughs and makes me worse)

He always laughs at me when we have an argument and I'm looking around for something to throw at him
    I have been known to throw things as well if dh winds me up into a frenzy!!

I will swap a Miss Smarty Pants 5 year old, and surly and silent 15 year old and the untidiest 18 year old/person I have ever encountered!!! lol

oct 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Must confess to being a door slammer as well! If my DH has wound me up I will keep opening a door and slamming it till he pays attention how childish!

5. Likes foxy lady, Ballette liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I join in - I have two I want to give away - before Christmas if possible!! 13 year old who knows absolutely everything (like lots of others I think!), says 'oh dear' - in that tone when she disagrees with me (that's on a good day) - on a bad day all hell is let loose! Never, never, never does what I ask - dislikes going to bed and getting up in the morning. Does like very young children though and on a rare good day can be helpful. 19 year old too as she argues constantly with said 13 year old - so best they go to separate homes haha.

7. Likes N/A, Ballette liked this post
    Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mum26 View Post
    Can I join in - I have two I want to give away - before Christmas if possible!! 13 year old who knows absolutely everything (like lots of others I think!), says 'oh dear' - in that tone when she disagrees with me (that's on a good day) - on a bad day all hell is let loose! Never, never, never does what I ask - dislikes going to bed and getting up in the morning. Does like very young children though and on a rare good day can be helpful. 19 year old too as she argues constantly with said 13 year old - so best they go to separate homes haha.

I feel your pain - I am sure many of us on here do.

My 14 yr old will constantly be arguing or having a pop at the 7yr old - makes you wonder who is the youngest at times.

Although I have to say - since I have come down VERY heavy 14yr old seems almost human. Won't say contrite or even half way to understanding what the problem is but we are working on it.

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mum26 View Post
    Can I join in - I have two I want to give away - before Christmas if possible!! 13 year old who knows absolutely everything (like lots of others I think!), says 'oh dear' - in that tone when she disagrees with me (that's on a good day) - on a bad day all hell is let loose! Never, never, never does what I ask - dislikes going to bed and getting up in the morning. Does like very young children though and on a rare good day can be helpful.
    Sounds so like my house! I have two of the said 13 year olds though......twins DD who does absolutely nothing at all for anyone except herself and DS who has selective deafness in the extreme!

Any takers???????????????????????

DickDock Guest

ahahaa, children are funny things aren't they Pipsqueak. They do get better and then they turn into men!

11. Likes silvermist liked this post
    SEPT 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

This made me smile. Not been on here for a while. I have the perfect soulmate for him in the form of my 14year old daughter. I also have a 24 year old son, so the good news is. I know its not terminal and they do resurface as humans again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123