Hi there,
I'm not actually registered yet, but have had Ofsted visit yesterday and everything went well. I want to start minding in time for the Summer holidays and tap into those parent's who need someone to mind their children during this period.

I think my usual childminding fees will be £32.50 for full day and £4.50 per hour and I plan to open from 8am to 6pm, but the daily rate seems a lot for a holiday club. I was thinking of charging £20 per day for 9am to 3:30pm for holiday club, what do you think? Should I have a special price or just stick to my normal daily/hourly fees? Also, do you have one price for all ages or do you think I should charge less for the over 8s?

Any advice on fees would be appreciated, I'm going round in circles thinking of different scenarios and need someone with fresh eyes to get me on track!

I want to work mainly with the before/after school & holiday care due to the ages of my own children (1 & 3), although I'll have space for an EY child...better stop my post here, otherwise I'll start waffling!

Thanks in advance,
Claire