Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Care to learn summer retainer forms

Hi

I have a child who fees are paid by the lovely (NOT) care to learn, does any one no when the summer retainers forms are going to be sent or do I have to ring them and request a form?????

Last summer I never got paid until September because they sent them out very late.

Thanks Julie

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We have been told to expect them in May.

Mar02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Over the last 2 and a quarter years, I have learnt - not to expect anything from Care to Learn!

I had another argument last week, luckily just before Mum jetted off and college closed for a week!

Its normally a lot later than this - but you really really need to confirm that this is in place wqell before the student finishes for the summer to ensure the tutor has signed all the relevant paperwork.

My advice is not t assume anything and to keep checking its all in place.

Let me know if you need anymore help - I could write a story on this!

Rachel x

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Care to learn!!

I had siblings start with me on 8th February and then their baby sister started on 15th March once I got my variation and I haven't been paid a penny from care to learn yet

Wrong form sent out first of all, then they lost the next form, then they found it again, then it was awaiting approval, then they didn't know what the delay was etc etc etc!!!

After many "conversations" with them I've been told that a payment has been keyed today - back payment since 8th Feb and 4 weeks in advance = a lot of money which I am in need of!!

Sorry, I can't help with the summer retainer form as these children finish with me on the 7th July. Care to learn won't pay mum's childcare if she starts another course in September so she's trying to find funding from somewhere else - don't know who that will be or if they'd be any better at paying?
    Cazz x

Aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't believe they are still messing people about!

Like one of the other posters said mine finishes with me end of June and CAre to Learn won't pay for another course as she will be too old. Who knows what will happen if she wants to do another course in September. You do need to keep bagering them though for the summer retainer, it took ages for me to get paid mine last year too.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LChurch View Post
    Like one of the other posters said mine finishes with me end of June and CAre to Learn won't pay for another course as she will be too old. Who knows what will happen if she wants to do another course in September. You do need to keep bagering them though for the summer retainer, it took ages for me to get paid mine last year too.
    That's the same situation as my parent. Do you know if they can get funding from anywhere else?

I'm trying to decide if I want to continue with these children if she asks me so am wondering if it's likely!
    Cazz x

Aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately i don't know if they can get funding from anywhere else.