Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help!

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help!

oh good grief, she is very lucky your having them until 14th april!

i REALLY HOPE U GET YOUR MONEY HUN,ANd (whoops not shouting hit caps sorry!) for now on charge in advance, late payment fee, no payment no childcare you know the drill if not, we'll help you

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry I'm just catching up with this but could hardly believe what i've read

What a vile woman - just hang on in there cos I think she'll pay up but is just making you wait for it.

Don't let her bully you and make sure you add any extras on like the late payment fees

I can't believe this was your reward for trying to help her out

Chin up we are all here for you

Miffy xx

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry only just catching up with this now.

What an absolute WITCH this woman is, i am actually in shock reading this.

As she owes you from last month can you not refuse to take the children until she has at least settled that??

And im sorry but nothing she can do about nits?????????????????
    sit down and comb them out you lazy
    Lou xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes tia give her all our numbers as future minders to replace you, we will soon put her right and some.

October
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be quite funny! Ok - so now its Friday. I gave her my lovely letter on Monday. They didn't show Tuesday, but have come all the other nights. She has mentioned NOTHING about the letter nor the outstanding money from last month. I HATE confrontations, not my strong point, as i turn to a bag of jelly. So do i leave it tonight and send her a bill recorded delivery so i am covering my tracks or give her an invoice for the outstanding money by hand tonight. Do i also give her the bill for the notice period, or wait until April for that?
    xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by taiwallis View Post
    That would be quite funny! Ok - so now its Friday. I gave her my lovely letter on Monday. They didn't show Tuesday, but have come all the other nights. She has mentioned NOTHING about the letter nor the outstanding money from last month. I HATE confrontations, not my strong point, as i turn to a bag of jelly. So do i leave it tonight and send her a bill recorded delivery so i am covering my tracks or give her an invoice for the outstanding money by hand tonight. Do i also give her the bill for the notice period, or wait until April for that?
    xx

If it was me I would give it to her in her hand tonight and then she cannot say she has not received it, I would bill her for the money owed and her notice period so she has the full figures of what she owes you xxx good luck xxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

October
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Had the letter ready, hiding in the utility room. Wanted to see if she said anything tonight. If she hadn't i would have given it to her, but she has said could we have a discussion on Monday. I think she may have changed her mind and wants me to continue with the care of the children. I don't know that, i am presuming. The letter i gave her at the beginning of the week was really nice, just saying that for the sake of the continuity of care for the children could we not work something out. Perhaps she has come around. She was very pleasant tonight. She couldn't discuss tonight as she was entertaining until 2 am and so said her head was like mush. The kids had another outstanding evening here, they really love it and my kids are very attached. So i guess lets wait and see......

Sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

how awful for you!! hope she pays!

What a nasty woman

July 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Was looking for some advice on something, but after I read this saga, I have forgotten what I came here for!!!!!!
    Anyway, as with all these good people, I agree that it is almost unbelievable, and I have never heard anything like it in my life.
    However, it sounds like, if your guess is right, that she may be reconsidering her position. I have to ask this.....would this be because she has realised the error of her ways, or more likely has not found anyone else who can have her children at such short notice. More importantly, after this terrible situation, and the bitter after taste that this must have left, do you really want to continue looking after her children, even if they do get on well with your children. Surely you will always be worried about a similar incident, and I know I would not feel comfortable continuing to care for children under this threat. There are plenty of reasonable parents out there, who do not expect you to pay for their lunch at The Ivy!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123