Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Voucher Schemes

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    6 Excellent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Voucher Schemes

Parent enquiry I had tonight was saying that as they run their own business which employed one of the parents ( kinda!!) they were looking into voucher schemes to pay the parent, and save some tax etc
    - they didn't know which one, and haven't set one up, going to talk about it on Fridays meeting with me, but I know next to nothing about it from them setting it up point of view only from what I read on here about the minders side, which is I assume things like Busy Bees vouchers etc

Does anyone know anything about it please? Or advice on which voucher scheme is the best ( quickest, painfree-est)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Voucher Schemes

There is another thread about this somewhere

I am registered for accor and that has been straightforward no probs with payment

I am also registering with busy bees but don't know how reliable that will be

Miffy xx

Jan 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Lou, I think I may be following you around the forum tonight?!

I use the Fair Care vouchers, they are really easy, my parents gave me some paperwork which I had to return with my bank details and a copy of my reg cert. On the 26th of the following month I had the agreed amount paid into my account and I just invoice for the difference each month if you see what I mean. I know lots of people use busy bees vouchers but have never used them so will someone else give advice there........

Hope Friday goes well

Kelly

Aug 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know anything about how employers go about registering with these schemes or how easy it is etc.

I would suggest that they have to investigate it themselves!

Sorry I'm no help on this one!

Latest Inspection Grade
    6 Excellent
    Post Thanks / Like

as long as they realise they will have to pay me till it's set up I'll try any of the vouchers out, if it works, great, if not, then tough lol

I am running from my hubbies bank account at the mo, so I hope that won't be a problem hmmm...

June 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

There is lots of information on the voucher companies websites just enter childcare vouchers and all of the differnet companies information is there for parents carers and companies its quite interesting how the system works. Have a root around the different providers Accor actually send out promotional leaflets for you to give to prospective parents and yet another poster for you to display to provide them with free advertising in your HOME

Hope this is of some help

Celine

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I use accor this goes into my bank on a set date. I also do leapfrog i have to phone them up and quote the voucher no that the parents give to me and then it goes into my bank. No problems with either of them.

May 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive used Accor as well, the only problem is when the payment date falls on a weekend you get paid a couple of days late, but apart from that no problems.

registered 2003
    Post Thanks / Like

hi,

I use busybees. I had to register my details with them including a copy of my certificate.

Funds are transferred directly into my bank account after parent requests them online.
    I recieve an e-mail to say the transfer is imminent and money shows up in my bank a couple of days later.

No problems so far although these parents are very reliable. Not all are, are they !!

Sandy

Latest Inspection Grade
    6 Excellent
    Post Thanks / Like

does it mean if you take vouchers that you won't be paid in advance though? is it always done in arrears?

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_M View Post
    does it mean if you take vouchers that you won't be paid in advance though? is it always done in arrears?
    I am registered and have used Accor & Care-4 in the past.

Both are excellent providing the parent uses them as they should be used. I.e. sets the payments on time.

I am always paid in advance and it has never been a problem.
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!