Door slammed in my face for asking for my fee to be on time this month
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Door slammed in my face for asking for my fee to be on time this month

I had a feeble excuse last night that the husband had taken out of the cash point at 2am his limit and couldnt get any more out until today, wife came to the door today with £100 and she did apologise (sort of) for her behaviour yesterday ahe said shes been stressed by the kids all morning.

Aparently husband is going to get the rest of my money tonight, but dont hold your breath, I know I wont be.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Door slammed in my face for asking for my fee to be on time this month

did you add late fee's ????
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    I had a feeble excuse last night that the husband had taken out of the cash point at 2am his limit and couldnt get any more out until today, wife came to the door today with £100 and she did apologise (sort of) for her behaviour yesterday ahe said shes been stressed by the kids all morning.

Aparently husband is going to get the rest of my money tonight, but dont hold your breath, I know I wont be.
    thats not your fault is it though.... would they tell their mortgage people that oooh sorry could nt get the cash out !!!!!!
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I hope you added late fees to the payment

Just because she had been stressed with kids was no excuse for her behaviour

We are stressed every day but are not rude and we still do the job we are expected to do

Some parents

Hope you get your payment in full later

Angel xx

Post Thanks / Like

Can only add that I think you are doing the right thing - they are not nice people and I'm sure you'll find something better

Did you get paid?

Miffy xx

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

wait til somone else comes along and ditch them not nice people
    One life live it

Feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I have decided to only add late fee if I didnt get payment today and then it would have been £10 this week and £10 a day thereafter, but I felt i had to give them a chance to pay me, a notice is going out to all parents after 1/2 term stating the late fee rule that they agreed to on their contracts, hopefully this will shake them up a bit.

Im off to put my posters up in the hospital for a full and part time vacancies, Because the children are 3 and 7 so I can have another under 3 throughout the day, which was the one thing that really peed me off about there situation. so basically I was selling spaces worth £190+ for £80 a week, stupid or what.

Time to get rid
    As soon as I get my full payment

Post Thanks / Like

You are very soft - in fact you sound a bit like me - always giving people chances hahaha

Just learn though and if they do it again then make sure you do charge late fees

Good luck hope they pay the rest later

Angel xx

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you get paid later.
    Il Divo's best fan - Toni x

sept 94
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry you are having such problems but we agree with everyone else
    get rid of them
    you do not deserve that kind of treatment

hope you get all of what you are owed today

cathy and Rachel

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you get what's due today

Miffy xx

Aug 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you get all the money due today.

fingers crossed.

Lorraine xx

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with getting paid later.

I think with her attitude and behaviour it is definately time to get rid of them!
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

Feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Got my Money

I stood outside her house waiting whilst her husband came back from town with the cash, I stood there for 10 minutes, baring in mind town is only 5 mins away, I think she phoned him and told him to get home with the cash because I was refusing to leave and the neighbours were all looking and they live in a very well to do estate.

At least I got it though.

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for you!!

Didn't she even ask if you wanted to come in and sit down and wait.....how rude!

Serves her right....hope all the neighbours saw/heard why you were waiting and embarrassed the hell out of her!
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

October
    Latest Inspection Grade
    none yet!
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my! what a pickle! Im glad you got your pennies tho hun! I have been a softie in the past, but all you ladies are teaching me some common sense! so thanks cos I needed it x x
    Love GG x x

Post Thanks / Like

Well done you

You shouldn't have to do that though but I'm glad you got paid

Hope they learn a lesson and do not muck you around again

Miffy xx

jul 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    out standing
    Post Thanks / Like

go to it good for you
    i sorted two silly problems out this week and felt so much better for it instead of leaving it to niggle............
    outstanding x 2

Jan 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

So glad you got your money from them.

Like Deeb said, cant believe she didnt ask you into her home to wait.

have you ended the contract and given them notice yet?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

well done you glad you got your money xxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast