Term time only fee
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sep06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Term time only fee

I know a few people on here that say they charge a higher rate for term time only contracts or the other option which i do is half fee during a school holiday. I am now wondering how much more to charge if i did a higher rate then nothing to pay in the school holidays. My daily fee is £40 and hourly fee is £5. How much more do you think is needed ontop of my hourly and daily fee to be able to cover the cost of what i could loose in the holidays? I really don't have a clue as i am usless as maths!
    Thanks

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would work out the usual weekly £ the parent would pay you for TTO, work out 13 weeks at 50% then divide it by 39 and add that on to my weekly fee for TTO. That way I am getting the equivalent to 50% fees for holidays but the parent isn't paying me for the time they are on school hols they are paying it only during TT so they feel better about things IYSWIM??

xxx