Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Help re charging for holidays

Hello
    Need help with wording letter please I am looking at charging for 4 weeks paid holiday for myself rather than raising my fees change to take effect from September 2014 I'm rubbish at putting things like this in writing is there any chance any one could help me word the letter or has anyone got a letter they are willing to share with me ?

Apr,14
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Sorry I don't really have any advice as I am new to childminding so haven't had to increase fees yet - I didn't want to read and run.

My best attempt is:

I am writing to inform you that, as per the details of our contract, I have now finalised my fee review. After careful consideration, I have decided to not increase my fees, however, my holidays will become chargeable as of xx/xx/xx - to a maximum of 4 weeks per year.

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Be very specific-

£x per hour or £x per day, full contracted hours (whatever agreement you have)
    For a max 20 days per year, a year being 1st Sept-31st Aug
    (use 'days' rather than 'weeks'- be specific as you may only work 3 or 4 days a week now or at some point so for you 3 days might be a week but a family may see 5 days as being a week... confusion is possible. And you might just need to take a few days for some reason rather than a whole week etc).
    I will give at least 4 weeks notice in writing of holidays.
    Any additional holiday above these 20 days will not be charged to you.