I, iv got. 2 sisters in my car 1 has just started nursery, I collect at 11:30. The other is 18mnths. In June they asked me if I could have them for extr hours currently 8-3, to 5:30 2 days out of the 5. I said at the time I have the space and they would need to let me know ASAP. Now sep, I ask when they want the full days, they say what days do you prefer so I told the I can possibly do wed and fri, now that iv looked at my rota I can't actually fit them in, no room in car and it's about a 20 min walk there and back to school. It isn't a bad walk however i would have to walk - (or buggy board on a double pram) a 2.5yo. This is do able but what if it was pouring down, the boy would get soaked, as well as all other after schoolies, I feel mean that iv said I will have space and I actually don't, what do I say to parents?
Say I can do it however we would walk there n back regardless of weather, or say I can't offer the extra hours. I never took a retainer as didn't think I'd be waiting this long,