Help preety please with this stupid company! Care to learn
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    fEB2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help preety please with this stupid company! Care to learn

I'm having problems with this company and have had just about enough.

Been caring for a child from last sept and parent wanted to continue care from this sept. we filled out summer retainer and they say they hadn't recieved so we sent another one in they say they haven't recieved this one as well, well the dead line was 1st sept to get these forms in else I wouldn't get paid for the summer I sent in a email and appealed and they have now aggreed to pay me once they recieve a new summer retainer. Well because of all the mess a bout and not getting paid for two months I want to up my prices in the summer hols the parent reaches her max amount 160 per week whilst at collage I was charging half fee for holidays, can I charge the max amount in the holidays and will they still pay me that much?

Any answers would be much appreciated
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ben10mad; 11-09-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to put what company I was talking about

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

I had nothing but trouble from Care to Learn and refuse to accept payment through them any more.

If you look at the other 2 threads about this company you will see that it varies in different area's whether they are willing to pay full or half retainers.

It's best to clarify it with someone from accounts at College and get it in writing.

fEB2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karensmart4 View Post
    I had nothing but trouble from Care to Learn and refuse to accept payment through them any more.

If you look at the other 2 threads about this company you will see that it varies in different area's whether they are willing to pay full or half retainers.

It's best to clarify it with someone from accounts at College and get it in writing.

Thank you will get onto it ASAP