ok bit of a random question - but how should I promote my EYP status. I received notification that I have passed but not my certificate yet.

I took a photo of the letter and plastered it on my facebook page and will put it on my website celebrating and sharing my pass. BUT am thinking of putting the letters after my name (on my E-Mails automatic signature and maybe my facebook page) - will that look silly? Also what to write? what is the correct way of writing it? Will anyone actually know what it means?
I'm obviously mainly wanting to use it to raise my profile and promote myself to parents - most of the people I know - even fellow professionals don't really know what it means!! Ultimately I'm also thinking if I want to change career or take on additional roles then it would be beneficial to put it after my name on communiaction.

I think putting the full title may be overkill!!

Also, and just to complicate matters further we were told that we will be able to call ourselves EYT - but having looked at the new standards this is being referred to not as Early Year Teacher but Early Years Teacher Status.

I graduated over 15 years ago and never put BA after my name but I know others did, i just felt it was irrelevant wheras now it is directly relevant to what i do.

Agggh confused!! Any help appreicated.