1 week today is my hand-in date for all my assignments and paperwork and 2 weeks today is my assessment. I'm getting really nervous now!!
although I feel ok about written tasks and witness statements and I think I should be able to pull together the portfolio ok too. I'm getting a bit nervous about having someone assess me for 6 hours and the thing I'm really worried about is the observed task. I'm convinced its all going to go to pieces!
I'm tempted to change my mind and do something different from what I've had in my head but I really have no idea!!
Probably the areas I need to focus on as they are hard to demonstrate in a written task are relationships and communication with children and sustained shared thinking. I've got some good witness statements and have put up some photos of activities that promote sustained shared thinking, planning, resources etc so should help if my task is shaky!
Think if I look at standards I should be able to plan the tour ok to pick out some standards. just want it over with now - think I'm a bit tired and fed up!
definitely counting the days now!