I've done my 3 main assignments - got to get my 2 short tasks done and sort my portfolio! Also got to start thinking about my assessment day which is next month.
I'm nervous about it. So much to do! I've got an idea for the observation activity but not sure! I just know what it was like when Ofsted was here and it was all manic and going wrong and that was just for a couple of hours - the assessment is 6 hours!!!
I didn't realise I have to write a plan for my tour. Not sure what I'm going to do for whole 45 minutes!
I've got 3 witness statements but I'm hoping to get 1 more.
Its a nightmare going through all the paperwork and assigning the indicators. Think I may have the majority covered now though.
We had our last prep day last week and were told as well as the indicator we need to put PP or LS - I'm really struggling with this. I'm pretty sure everything I do must be personal practice - even when I am leading someone else?
And do I have to be leading someone else t be leading? Surely if I am leading my practice or introducing new resources or moving an activity forward as a childminder I am leading?!
Don't know if I updated but I finally got a mentor and she is lovely so I'm hoping she might be able to help me with that although she can't make comments on the indicators.
How is everyone else getting on?