Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Early-Education website

Whilst looking at the new Development Matters document on the Foundation Years website I saw the website address for Early-Education, I was having a look around I came across a page where you can order a hard copy of the development matters book and another to pre-order understanding the revised EYFS http://shop.early-education.org.uk/i...lay&ref=splash
    Would either of these be beneficial to order? We were looking through the current development matters/guidance book at the course I was on today and I would really like to get a copy of that or the new one...would that be the document I can order from this website? I thought there were no hard copies of the new EYFS? I am confused (seems to be happening a lot lately ).

jumpinjen Guest

I personally think that you can print at home and bind it at your local stationary shop for less than £5.75 plus postage and wait for local training and/or Sarah's e-book to find out more -it really isn't that bulky, having printed it myself and you can always black and white it - I really wouldn't bother paying and pre-ordering for something that comes FREE!

Jen x

Registered Childminder since
    Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Coming soon "Understanding The Revised EYFS" ... when we ...errrr... work out what its all about too!