Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Parent coming to see me friday

Hi All,
    Parent coming to see me friday, Needs Place for child mornings before school and may be holiday's. The child is in reception class full time how will I do EYFS for this child will I do Learning Journey like the other EYFS children, Are will I be Better asking the teacher when he starts with me what are the learning areas to develope on for this child. As I will be having him 7.30 drop off with me and walk to school 8.35 to take him into class for 8.50.

Had Ofsted Inspection 23rd Feb overall GOOD. But I have problems getting feedback from school Nursery and I think it will be the same as reception. The inspector picked up on this, I explained that I had spoken to the Nursery Teacher for one mindee I have and they said they were reveiwing and they would speak to me Im still waiting all I wanted was a planning sheet for the child so I could carry on her development when the child is with me. The inspector also said I should do Paper feedback to the nursery As anyone got a example how to do this.

I think schools Teachers should be told that if children in there class have childminders then Teachers should be giving feedback without use asking them for it . They have inset day's and supply teachers so the can catch up with their EYFS and learning journeys, Use poor childminders have to do it on a weekend are evening when do we get to relax

Thanxs jus

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think we should have to do it for reception children as you are doubling up on alot