Had my ego boosted :o)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Had my ego boosted :o)

I've had my DO here this morning observing me as part of the accreditation process (nearly there ) She gave me some very quick feedback before she left and told me that I am outstanding in her opinion, just need to move my books so they are more accessible and display some artwork of the children,

This has made me smile alot since, it's been a hard few months with very little business and this has really boosted me up again

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

brilliant well done you!

When you say 'move your books' be careful if you put them where all children can reach them as they might get trashed.

I find it best to have them a few at a time in small baskets and regularly rotate them (keeping favourites a while longer).

that way they are easy to control and don't get walked on / slobbered on by the babies etc.

Hth